Round Up | Spring Favorites
I love the change of seasons, especially the change from Winter to Spring. The longer and warmer days have me itching to make space for the new and fresh. I naturally have a more minimal home, but I still find myself spring cleaning every year. How can so much stuff accumulate in just a few months?! I don’t get it.
Anyway, I’m a big fan of simple and minimal aesthetic, and I think it’s because it creates calm in my otherwise busy schedule. When I make a purchase outside of the everyday needs, I ask myself ‘does this bring simplicity, beauty, organization, or joy to my life?’ If any of those are yes, then I typically make the purchase. If it is a no, I move on. This approach also helps my budget :). This Spring I’m inspired by a clean color palette, soft texture, and a simplified space (thanks Marie Kondo!). With this in mind, I rounded up a few of my favorite picks for Spring- everything from home decor, to style, to organization. Each item has me wanting to welcome in the new season even more.
1. Lark Candle- so fresh and I love the texture.
2. Boardwalk Slide Sandal- I’ll be wearing these daily this Spring/Summer!
3. “Land II” by Karen Smidth- I’m a big fan of art in my home, and I love these colors and movement!
4. Highrise Slim Boyjean- Wardrobe staple.
5. Button Front Tie Tank- Pairs well with the boyjeans and slides above.
6. Marble Tray- Great for displaying soaps and lotions in the bathroom.
7. Tan Round Purse- So cute!
8. White Wire Basket- Pantry organization!
9. Bathroom Caddy- Great for organizing Jude and Jett’s little things.
10. Charlotte Tilbury Hydrating Tint- Ok, I use this pretty much every day, especially when I don’t wear foundation.
11. Tasseled Chenille Pillow- Freshen up any room with this pillow.
12. Jute Storage Basket- To hide all the toys!
13. Indio Sunglasses- I had these last year. Jude broke them so I’m getting another pair I love them that much.
14. Rattan Round Tray- Great for displaying on my dining or outdoor table.
15. Wooden Frame Mount- Love this to display prints in a fun way.
16. Proof Water Bottle - It’s Colorado, and mama needs water!